Inviting applications for the roles of PD to Assistant Manager, Record to Report
In this role, you will be handling General Ledger close activities like Processing journals, account reconciliations, trial balance review, reporting of unreconciled open items. Your role will function as an overlay of existing domain specialists and bring value through new ways of doing work which can lead to operational efficiency
Mega Virtual Drive for Record to Report on 25th April23
Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/7700822259
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications we seek in you!
- B.com graduate.
- Relevant work experience in General Ledger
- Candidates with CA, MBA finance
- Good understanding of General Ledger
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Preparate and review responsibilities of Month-end Accounting, Balance sheet account reconciliations, and reporting of open Items.
- Pass on General entries
- Ensure timely delivery of work and provide a regular update to all partners including clients.
- Prepare and update of process documentation to keep it up to date all the time.
- Preparing Monthly review of the P&L and balance sheet and highlighting the key callouts.
- Do research, investigations, and analysis, hence trying to analyze things in detail with an underlying logic.
- Handle responses to queries from clients and auditors.
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all finance functions handled by the team.
- Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records and ensuring compliance with finance control standards.